You are cordially invited to a community dinner and silent auction to benefit the Peanut Butter House Project on May 4th at First Presbyterian Church in Fort Collins. The event will feature amazing dishes from around the world and a chance to bid on fantastic prizes from area businesses. We will also be updating you on the progress of the Peanut Butter House in Monrovia and telling you more about our partners and friends at Transformation International.
If you would like to attend, we ask that you call or e-mail Chris Harper at: 970-430-6318 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Curious about the silent auction? We’ll update the list as more donors come on board but here’s a sample of some of the items that will be up for grabs:
- A private flight on a charter plane
- Made-to-order Biscotti
- Sterling Silver/Aquamarine Swarovski Crystal Necklace & Matching Earrings
- Semi-precious Hematite with Silver Wire Necklace & Matching Earrings
- Zoom Tooth Whitening from Alpine Dental Health www.alpinedentalhealth.com
- 2 hours Handyman Special:Carpentry, Painting, etc.
- Hair cut with Ashton at Barcelona Salon
- Cat spaying from Fort Collins Cat Rescue
- 10 Cups of Coffee at The Alley Cat Cafe
- Just for Kids: Two 30-min voice lessons + Singing Basics + Disney song book from www.SingfortheHealthofIt.com
- Tweens/Teens Musical Theater: Two 50-min
lessons + Singing Basics + Teens’ Musical Theater Song Collection
- Just Jazz for Adults: Two 50-min voice lessons + Singing Basics + Jazz Standards song book
- And More!
We look forward to seeing you there!